MSF Scientific Days bring together researchers, practitioners, academics and patient representatives to catalyse improvements in the quality of care provided to patients and populations at risk.
By supporting research and innovation in our projects, MSF aims to improve outcomes, find efficiencies and create a culture of best practice, constantly improving the standards of care provided to our patients.
Have you been inspired by what you've seen this year to submit your own research? We will be welcoming the submission of medical research and innovation abstracts from mid-November 2020 for presentation at MSF Scientific Days 2021.
In 2020 MSF will also hold the following Scientific Day events:
- MSF Scientific Days Asia (to be held at Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand) - 18 and 19 November 2020
- MSF Scientific Days Latin America
MSF Scientific Days International 2021: Satellite events
MSF Scientific Days International (London), a two-day conference featuring research conducted by Médecins Sans Frontières, is fast approaching. We are keen to make the organisation’s humanitarian research accessible to the global healthcare community by inviting academic, research, and other institutes to organise their own satellite event.
Groups are invited to watch the keynotes, presentations, and debates via the livestream. Anyone tuning into the livestream may also pose questions and make comments using twitter or the Slido app - a platform designed to promote digital conference engagement (more details to follow).
Participating institutions and organizations can build a satellite event around the MSF Scientific Days Programme in any way they wish. For example, stream the entire day, or a portion of the day, leaving time to invite a local speaker or stage a debate. No group is too big or too small.
With a link to access the livestream, groups can project the MSF Scientific Day presentations in a conference room, classroom, or auditorium, or you can simply watch on a computer.
Check out the medical research day agenda and innovation day agenda to plan your event.
- Book a meeting room, auditorium, or classroom at your institution
- Promote your Satellite Event
- Perhaps invite your own external Speaker
- Nominate a Chair who can lead discussion during your Satellite event
- Nominate a Facilitator who can send questions (via Twitter or the discussion box) from your delegates to the presenters during the sessions
- Let us know that you will be holding a satellite event so we can “shout out” to you on the day and include you in Q&As and panel discussions.
- Any questions please contact us.
As part of our commitment to catalyse improvements in best healthcare practice we make our research publicly available. Videos, slides, abstracts and posters from previous Scientific Days are available in our research archive